Nothing's worse when you're ready to kick back, relax, and vape away from your woes when you find out that you've run out of some of your favourite vape juice, right? What's worse is if this happens to you in the middle of the night, where you don't have access to a vape store or get things delivered on the same day.
The best way to avoid this issue is by having a backup supply, so you won't have to worry about running empty for the night. But although you have a backup supply of vape e-juice, it's still crucial that you save up your supply for rainy days.
How Do I Make My E-Juice Supply Last Longer?
- One of the best ways to save your vape e-juice is by lowering your wattage. No matter the control your device has, whether it's voltage, wattage, or temperature, it's crucial to leave it at the lowest setting if you're already on your last e-liquid bottle. This is because it'll help manage the amount of juice you consume, allowing you to slow down your consumption.
- Another way to save your e-juice is by using a high resistance coil because low resistance coils are not meant for low wattage puffs. When you use the latter, you won't get many hits in the throat and will have insufficient vapour. So if you want to have a satisfying vape session and want more even with a little juice, consider switching to a high resistance coil.
- Although vape pens and pods can be a little heavier in the wallet, it's a great option for you if you want to save up on e-juice supply. The reason you should use vape pens and pods is that they are high-powered devices that allow you to get the same satisfying hit as you would with other vape devices, but it allows you to control how much juice you consume, too.
- While it isn't the most ideal, and if you're not looking to quit nicotine soon, one of the things you could do is to cut down your e-liquid but bump your nicotine concentration. By doing this, you'll find that you'll vape less, allowing you to save up on your e-juice for the time being.
- Just like the previous tip, another tip you can try is to go with nicotine salts instead to get maximum satisfaction from an e-juice without using too much of it. Nicotine salts provide you with more nicotine satisfaction as you inhale than other e-liquids. Since it gets you nicotine in your blood faster, you get to manage your consumption better.
The Bottom Line: Follow These Tips to Help Your E-Juice Supply Last Longer
If you want to avoid days when you're out of vape e-juice, you must follow the right steps to ensure that you have a steady supply and manage your consumption. The tips we shared above are some of the tried and tested ways you can help manage and keep your e-juice supply, allowing you to say goodbye to zero vape days.
How Can We Help You?
V8PR is an online vape shop in the UK that strives to help grow the vaping community in more ways than one—from busting myths, giving a rundown on how-tos for beginners, and showing the best reviews to enrich your cloud chasing adventures moving forward.
You can also explore our vape kits, flavour-packed e-liquid collection, and wide range of vape accessories for rookies looking to start without a hitch. Are you looking for vape e-juice in the UK? If so, check out our products today!